FACEBOOK AND FRIENDSTER »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

the evil comes





aha.
call me weirdo or mental or ennui or psychotic or geeky or dotage or whatever,
the new Harry Potter movie is coming up this month!
to be exact, 16july!
wohoo~
Harry Potter fans,lets wohoo!



oh okies,
to be frank,
i've already been a HP maniac for ages.
since like 11?
yes,like others of my kind,
(yep yep,i mean the i-would-die-for-harry-potter kind)
i've read all the seven books
watched all the movies
and i'm going to love it,period!
all hail J.K Rowling!



aha.
but dont get me wrong.
yes,twilight is good.
but harry potter is more irresistible,u know?
just look at the main actor!
i mean,rob pattinson is the NEXT daniel radcliffe rite?
(at least for me)



and and,
Dan is my first ever celebrity crush!
(who just saved me from being an-idiotic-who-dont-like-boys-and-thinks-that-boy-smells-bad.)
aha.
and i still remember hanging his posters all over my room.
screaming whenever he's on TV.
collecting his pictures from magazines and newspapers.
making 2,3 scrap books of him.
buying all the pirated VCDs AND original DVDs.
presidenting the DanielRad club in school.
naming all my teddy bears after him.
oh my,
blushing all the way~~



[plus,me and Dan is on the same age!]



speaking of the movie,
which obviously we already know the ending.duhh.
oh oh,
hate me all u want but i gotta tell u.
somebody is going to die at the end of the movie!
HUGE!
waaa~
i just have to get ready to cry.
oh,
and bring tissue too.


ok,bye.

2 miahaha~:

Shar said...

oit ko dtg sni kte tgk eh! aku pon tak sbr nak date ngan dan! oh dan miss himmmmmmm....hehehe..

and then kan......ko cpt2 la dtg sni jumpa c putih aku..tak sbrnya..esok amek dia!! =)

~kooala~ said...

aha,amek sok ke?walala~~
nak nengok die!
nak nengok die!
ala bucuk2...miahaha

tgk heli pota?ye itu sudah 1 kewajipan..haha,tp kwn aku ajk tgk kat pavilion plak.hmm,shud i?tp mesti rmai gle dak utp...hmmm...