FACEBOOK AND FRIENDSTER »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

the sisters love


i love my sisters.
who doesnt love theirs?
ok yes i know,
some of them maybe dont love,
but i do!



so here it goes...
i solemnly swear,I LOVE MY SISTERS! xD
whoever feels like this is inappropriate,u know,to state something that is obvious or very attention-seeker by saying this.
oh well,goto wherever u want to.
i can say it whenever or where ever i want.
suka ati la!bweekk xp



hm,what is to love?
easy.
obvious.
first of all,i can be me when i'm with them.
even when i'm out of mood,
or feeling depressed or angry,
or hyper or moody or cheeky or outta-my-mind,
or cranky or slinkey (selekeh+stinky,we said.)
or or,even when i was madly in love/fall out of it with something or someone,
my sisters will always there for me.
and they cheer me up!
makes me silly!
buying me cotton candy everyday just because i said,
"this is good.i wish i had this everyday."
keeping those round 50cent everyday,so that i can use it for the washing machine in utp (which currently i'm hating)
yes,the love from my 9 and 12 year old girls~~



uhh,and i know i'm not the type who shares solid matters with friends.
(past experiences doesnt help either.)
maybe one/2 girls who is lucky enough to share it with.
aha :D
so if u think that i am super jumbo girlish or too quiet or decent,
well u just dont know me.
haha.or maybe i am?


[i was talking about this sisters....]



[but this girls are like sisters to me too. <3>



[same goes to the GOF girls..u all are like sisters to me okeyh. :) ]



oh wait.
now u know one important thing about me.
what?
yes,that i love my sisters...
to death ok!

p.s: feels good to share something that u love with everyone,doesnt it? x)))
but wait,am i sharing too much?
better stop.

ok,bye.

0 miahaha~: