FACEBOOK AND FRIENDSTER »

Friday, July 24, 2009

the accidental coincidence


there was a time
i was everything and nothing all in one
when u found me
i was feeling like a cloud across the sun


i need to tell u
how u light up every second of the day
but in the moonlight
u just shine like a beacon on the bay


and i cant explain
but its something about the way u look tonight
takes my breath away
its that feeling i get about u, deep inside
and i cant describe
but its something about the way u look tonight
takes my breath away
the way u look tonight


with a smile
u pull the deepest secrets from my heart
in all honesty
i'm speechless and i dont know where to start.


- elton john something about the way u look tonite

-----
aiyaya~
this feeling.please go away.
i dont want to be that girl.cause i know i will cry my eyes out.


ok,bye.

0 miahaha~: