FACEBOOK AND FRIENDSTER »

Saturday, October 3, 2009

the birthday and farewell









ain was 20 on 21092009.
but it was hari raya
so we celebrate it a little late,haa tipu je tak little pon,banyak late...
i mean,we celebrate it 2 weeks late!
(that never happen before.) XD


contrary of what i posted earlier,
katanya taknak cite pasal diri sendiri da
haha tipu je.
no no,tak tipu tapi on special occasion,
nak off sekejap ye.
pasni tak buat da.
and so the story goes...


siapa ain?
Nurul Ain Md Yazid ek?
ain was my roomate for 3 years, i.e 6 semesters.
haa tipu lagi.
actually precisely 4 semesters kot,
because we have to change roomate a lot,
RCSU yg comel lagi cerdik ponye pasal,
anyway,
we've been friends for 3 years,
which is weird and funny actually,considering she is my ex-schoolmate.
but we've never talked in school or even make an eye contact before,
not until we are in the same university.
funny kan?haha :D





and this past 3 years has been the greatest 3 years of my life. i.e LEGENDARY (haa mcm barney je)
i've learnt a lot,laughed a lot,cried also a lot,
and she has always been there for me.
always care for me,
always know how to deal with me,
always teaching me the meaning of life.
but now she is leaving me next semester for the internship.
damn u utp.
why cant the engineering and the technology students go to the internship together?
whyyyy
dahla asik blackout and tak ada air. :(


oh anyway,
i know next semester will be as empty as hell.
who'll be going to mamak with me?
who'll be sharing stories with me?
who'll hear my talks all day,all night?
who'll i tell my goofy jokes to?
who'll take care of me when i sick?
who'll be listening to my whining and crying and stupid jokes and paling penting,gossips?LMAO
who will?waaaa
haih. *sigh*
--emo mood kejap--


and and,all i can say is that,she is really special to me,
as my mom pernah quote,mati hidup balik pon bukan senang nak cari kawan yang same spirit,same kepala,same perangai and same best!
guess i should mati and hidup balik till i find the next her then?LOL XD


oh she's sleeping rite now.
dunno what to write more,
so...i should get some sleep too
i'll be missing u kiddo!
ohhh i'm about to be flooding in tears again.


ok,bye.

0 miahaha~: