FACEBOOK AND FRIENDSTER »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

the lost girl

yes folks.

i am 20,
but i dont know what i want in my life.
i dont even know how to live my life
i just follow whatever life leads me to,
and bumm!
to where i am standing right now
oh,but wait
currently,i'm sitting.LOL.
haha~



yes,it might sounds weird
but if one day,
if someone asks me what i want in my life,
i probably will stare blankly and just laugh it all the way~~~
miahaha~
oh,no
not that it is funny
it's because i CANT answer that question.
sick rite?



hm.
what i want WITH my life?
what i want IN my life?
hm.
should i ask again?
what i want?
well,
i dont know what i want!



ok,dont want to sound stupid or anything
because i could probably answer it straight away.
let's say,i want......



[FAMILY]
well,i already had one.
my cool family.
i love my family!
so why should i ask a new one?
wait,what?
my OWN family?
meaning i have to build on my own?
no thanks buddy.

[FRIEND]
haha,
oh,them.
good and bad,
best and frienemy,
the lot of them.
i have many.
so i could not ask for more..
what i had now is enough,and i am thankful for that. :]

[MONEY]
i dont really need one.
in my defense,
money will eventually go out
and it cant practically buy everything
plus,if i have money on my hands
it will well,disappear!
yes,yes
i'm a shopaholic!an uncontrollable one.
go one-day shopping with me,and u'll regret honey. xp

[FUTURE]
oh no no.
i'll skip on this one.
because once i'm thinking bout it
what really hops out in my mind is the APOCALYPSE!
future is the apocalypse people!
(influence from the Supernatural series..damn~)

[BOYFRIEND]
ayaya..
it is the same as the future.
the Apocalypse people!
haha kidding.
oh well,
i dont know..
maybe i haven't found the right one?
and it kills me to have to be close to someone
because maybe the next day,
i have to stay away from him.
my insecurity prevents me to be close to almost anyone..
anyway, i would not die if i dont have a boyfriend rite?
yes it still kills inside but i'll survive. ;p

[HUSBAND]
yes i will have one.
later,
one day,
in the future.
wait wait,
future?
the Apocalypse!
waaa~
so i wont have one?

[CHILDREN]
yah yah,
go back to future.
we'll talk about it later.

[HOUSE]
i'll just watch the House series then.

[CAREER]
oh no,
dont make me start on this one.
because first of all,
i hate,bold HATE my future path!
yes,that yadda yadda electrical and electronic engineering.
i mean,who like it rite?
i dont understand any of it and i dont intend to.
then,i might ended up hating my job,
while paying back my scholarship.
that's sucks!

so what's left?
nothing!
in the end,i still dont know what i want with my life......

ok,bye.

0 miahaha~: