FACEBOOK AND FRIENDSTER »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

the uninvited new neighbor

aha.

i'm going crazy today.
it's been a week at home,
but i'm going crazy today.



u know why?
hmm,well.



5. my weight.again.geesh!

4. my limited cycle activity at home.
sleep-eat-internet-tv-eat-sleep-eat some more-sleep some more.......

3. i've only been going out twice,
first,to catch hannahmontana movie and second, morning jog.
yes,that's the only thing i went out for,for the past one week!

2. my skin is peeling crazily.
not that it is not good,in fact i was waiting for it.
but it's driven me practically crazyyyyy...oh OBS~~~

1. first of the list!here it goes...
"kepada pelanggan bernombor plat tutt turutt tutt,sila alihkan kenderaan anda BAH kerana kenderaan anda sedang menghalang jalan.terima kasih."
and,
"to nancy from cashier,to nancy from cashier,please report to mister lalala immediately BAH."
and,
"kepada pelanggan yang dihormati,kami BAH sedang mengadakan promosi jualan terettt tett tettt..."

yes,
that new big green thing where everyone in Tawau is crazy about,
is unbelievable just 200m from my house.
yes,
i can see it was shining the G sign rite from my window.
i can see people are going in and out.
dont get me wrong.
because i love mall.i really do.
just dont BUILD IT RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE,ok?



oh my,for the sake of universe,
please please.
i dont want to be crazy.
i just want peace.that's all.
oh,mom's going to treat us all transformers movie.gotta go.

ok,bye.

0 miahaha~: