FACEBOOK AND FRIENDSTER »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

the pig who catches flu


howdy folks!

i feel kind of sleepy rite now
which is not normal.
yes,bold ABNORMAL.
because it's only 11pm,ok.
not normal.
hah.
but i need to focus!
i need to stay up for tonite's game!
spain v us..wohoo!
guess who'll win?
haha,
US of A?psst.
do i need to say more?



now,now.
it's 4 hours away, so i'll blog a while.
the question is,
what makes me so sleepy?
is it:
a. i'm a morning person.so i need to sleep early. (haha.)
b. i'm tired bcos i wake up early. (yes,another haha.)
c. i'm sleepy bcos my sister dragged me to a nurse college,
as an accompany to hear a talk on Influenza A aka Virus H1N1,aka selesema b*b* (bless u)

[semuanye nurse2 belaka..]



haa the answer a and b scares me...
haha,
so it would be c!


the talk,of what would i call it,hmm......
ok,wait.i think my sister would read this,so i might want to rephrase my word.
lets see.
it is a talk of nothing-really-interesting-but-it-is-ok-because-i-can-gain-info-on-that-virus-but-come-to-think-of-it-i-dont-really-care-about-the-virus...so...
uhh ok!i admit it!
the speech was soooooooooooo boring~~~
that i think my eyes would pop out,my brain will burst,my feet is tap dancing,my fingers is texting everyone i knew and my mind is wandering to Wonderland. (yawn~~)
there!i said it!
along,sorry~
miahaha.




but i enjoy the after-drink talk.
haha,
chocolate shake!
thank u sis~ muahmuah mui mui~ xp




oh,the game's on!
torres,fabby,david villa,xavi,puyol,casillas!
ok,bye.

2 miahaha~:

Shar said...

thanx teman aku gi ceramah tu..walaupon mmg bosan tapi sedikit sebyk aku bawa kau mengenali dunia ini kan??u should proud of it bebeh..keluar dari sarang~~

~kooala~ said...

hahaha!
welcome bebeh.
hm betol tu...rasanye tu baru kali ke wape eyh aku kuar rumah..
heh, thanks back to u sis! :)