FACEBOOK AND FRIENDSTER »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

the rewind after-effect

ah,it's happening again.

i cannot sleep.
i cannot sleep.
aaaaa~
it's already 4am
but i cannot sleep!



tu lah,
gatal sangat minum benda bukan bukan.
benda bukan-bukan = crap-pucino hazelnut-to.
and FYI,
before this,i cant stand to drink any coffee-ish.
because i hate hot drink.hehehe.
milo panas,teh panas,air panas,semuanya lah.
but my gatal-ness to try new things lead me to this:::



my temple is throbbing.
my whole body is itching.
my leg cant stop tapping.
my hand is punching the pillow. (sowie pillow)
my head flashes memories of my past.
my stomach is asking for food.
(uh i have to ignore this.yes sofia,ignore it....)
every part of my body is torturing me...waaa~~
which will leads to,
i-cannot-sleep-i-think-i'm-going-to-be-insomniac.



oh shoot.
i have to wake up early!
mom already asked me to go to my lil' sister's school.
for report card day.
ah,the school days...



maka,
dengan ini saya,sofia koala eyh,delaila,
a damsel in distress (haha.)
berjanji tidak akan minum cappucino selepas jam 12 malam.
jika tidak,saya akan dihukum.

ok,bye.

0 miahaha~: